2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.41
Personal history of antineoplastic chemotherapy
- Short description: Hx antineoplastic chemo.
- ICD-9-CM V87.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V87.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V87.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z92.21 Personal history of antineoplastic chemotherapy
- H/O: chemotherapy
- History of - chemotherapy
- History of anti-cancer chemotherapy
- History of antineoplastic chemotherapy
- History of chemotherapy
- Hx of antineoplastic chemotherapy
- Hx of chemotherapy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.41
- History (personal) of
- chemotherapy, antineoplastic V87.41