2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.46
Personal history of immunosuppressive therapy
- Short description: Hx immunosuppres thrpy.
- ICD-9-CM V87.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V87.46 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V87.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.46: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z92.25 Personal history of immunosupression therapy
- H/O: immunosupressive therapy
- History of - immunosupressive therapy
- History of immunosuppressive therapy (suppress immune system)
- Hx of immunosuppressive therapy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.46
- History (personal) of
- immunosuppression therapy V87.46
- Hoarseness V87.46