2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V73.3
Screening examination for rubella
- Short description: Screening for rubella.
- ICD-9-CM V73.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V73.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V73.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V73.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z11.59 Encounter for screening for other viral diseases
- Screening for rubella (German measles)
- Screening for rubella disease
- Screening for Rubella done
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V73.3
- Screening (for) V82.9
- rubella V73.3