2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.9
Unspecified personal history presenting hazards to health
- Short description: Hx-health hazard NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V15.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z91.89 Other specified personal risk factors, not elsewhere classified
- History of - deliberate self harm
- History of health hazards
- Hx of health hazards
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.9
- hazard (see also History of) V15.9
- History (personal) of
- health hazard V15.9