2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.53
Personal history of retained foreign body fully removed
- Short description: Hx retained FB, rem.
- ICD-9-CM V15.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.53: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.821 Personal history of retained foreign body fully removed
- History of completely removed retained foreign body
- History of foreign body previously fully removed
- Hx of retained foreign body, fully removed
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.53
- History (personal) of
- foreign body fully removed V15.53