2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.59
Personal history of other injury
- Short description: Hx injury NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V15.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.59: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.828 Personal history of other (healed) physical injury and trauma
- H/O: deliberate self harm
- History of - deliberate self harm
- History of - facial injury
- History of - head injury
- History of - injury
- History of - needle stick injury
- History of burn
- History of eye injury
- History of injury of penis
- History of of self-harm
- History of penis injury
- History of spinal cord injury
- Hx of burn
- HX of eye injury
- Hx of penis injury
- Hx of self-harm
- Hx of spinal cord injury
- Recent injury of posterior cruciate ligament
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.59
- History (personal) of
- injury NEC V15.59