2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.06
Allergy to insects and arachnids
- Short description: Hx-allergy insct/arachnd.
- ICD-9-CM V15.06 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V15.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.06: 2012 2013 2014.
- History of bee sting allergy
- HX of bee sting allergy
- Insect bites and stings
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z91.038 Other insect allergy status
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.06
- Allergy, allergic (reaction) 995.3
- History (personal) of