2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.06
Allergy to insects and arachnids
- Short description: Hx-allergy insct/arachnd.
- ICD-9-CM V15.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.06: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z91.038 Other insect allergy status
- Bee venom allergy
- History of bee sting allergy
- HX of bee sting allergy
- Insect bites and stings
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.06
- Allergy, allergic (reaction) 995.3
- History (personal) of