2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V14.9
Personal history of allergy to unspecified medicinal agent
- Short description: Hx-drug allergy NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V14.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V14.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V14.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V14.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z88.9 Allergy status to unspecified drugs, medicaments and biological substances status
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V14.9