2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 993.0
- Short description: Barotrauma, otitic.
- ICD-9-CM 993.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 993.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 993.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 993.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T70.0XXA Otitic barotrauma, initial encounter
- Diving barotrauma
- DIVING BAROTRAUMA (disorder)
- Otitic barotrauma
- Aero-otitis media
- Effects of high altitude on ears