2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 993.0
- ICD-9-CM 993.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 993.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Diving barotrauma
- DIVING BAROTRAUMA (disorder)
- Otitic barotrauma
- Aero-otitis media
- Effects of high altitude on ears
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T70.0XXA Otitic barotrauma, initial encounter