2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 947.3
Burn of gastrointestinal tract
- Short description: Burn of GI tract.
- ICD-9-CM 947.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 947.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 947.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 947.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T28.2XXA Burn of other parts of alimentary tract, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T28.7XXA Corrosion of other parts of alimentary tract, initial encounter
- Chemical burn of GI tract
- Small intestine