2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 569.2
Stenosis of rectum and anus
- Short description: Rectal & anal stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 569.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 569.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 569.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 569.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Anal stenosis
- Radiation induced rectal stricture
- Rectal stenosis
- Rectal stricture due to irradiation
- Stenosis of rectum
- Stricture of anus
- Stricture of rectum due to radiation
- Stricture of anus (sphincter)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K62.4 Stenosis of anus and rectum