2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 569.2
Stenosis of rectum and anus
- Short description: Rectal & anal stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 569.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 569.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 569.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 569.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K62.4 Stenosis of anus and rectum
- Anal stenosis
- Radiation induced rectal stricture
- Rectal stenosis
- Rectal stricture due to irradiation
- Stenosis of rectum
- Stricture of anus
- Stricture of rectum due to radiation
- Stricture of anus (sphincter)