2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.05
Burn of unspecified degree of shoulder
- Short description: Burn NOS shoulder.
- ICD-9-CM 943.05 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 943.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 943.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.05: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn of left shoulder
- Burn of right shoulder
- Chemical burn of left shoulder
- Chemical burn of right shoulder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.059A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.459A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter