2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.15
Erythema due to burn (first degree) of shoulder
- Short description: 1st deg burn shoulder.
- ICD-9-CM 943.15 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 943.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 943.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.15: 2012 2013 2014.
- Burn erythema of left shoulder
- Burn erythema of right shoulder
- First degree burn of left shoulder
- First degree burn of right shoulder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T22.159A Burn of first degree of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T22.559A Corrosion of first degree of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter