2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.13
Erythema due to burn (first degree) of abdominal wall
- Short description: 1st deg burn abdomn wall.
- ICD-9-CM 942.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 942.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 942.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.13: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.12XA Burn of first degree of abdominal wall, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.52XA Corrosion of first degree of abdominal wall, initial encounter
- Burn erythema of abdominal wall
- Burn erythema of groin
- Burn of abdominal wall, first degree
- First degree burn of abdominal wall
- First degree burn of groin
- First degree chemical burn of groin