2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.23
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of abdominal wall
- Short description: 2nd deg burn abdomn wall.
- ICD-9-CM 942.23 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 942.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 942.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.23: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn of abdominal wall, second degree
- Second degree burn of abdominal wall
- Second degree burn of groin
- Second degree burn of inguinal region
- Second degree chemical burn of abdominal wall
- Second degree chemical burn of groin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T21.22XA Burn of second degree of abdominal wall, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T21.62XA Corrosion of second degree of abdominal wall, initial encounter