2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.23
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of abdominal wall
- Short description: 2nd deg burn abdomn wall.
- ICD-9-CM 942.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 942.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 942.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.23: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.22XA Burn of second degree of abdominal wall, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.62XA Corrosion of second degree of abdominal wall, initial encounter
- Burn of abdominal wall, second degree
- Second degree burn of abdominal wall
- Second degree burn of groin
- Second degree burn of inguinal region
- Second degree chemical burn of abdominal wall
- Second degree chemical burn of groin