2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 850.3
Concussion with prolonged loss of consciousness and return to pre-existing conscious level
- Short description: Concussion-prolong coma.
- ICD-9-CM 850.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 850.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 850.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 850.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Loss of consciousness for more than 24 hours with complete recovery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S06.0X5A Concussion with loss of consciousness greater than 24 hours with return to pre-existing conscious level, initial encounter