2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 850.0
Concussion with no loss of consciousness
- Short description: Concussion w/o coma.
- ICD-9-CM 850.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 850.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 850.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 850.0: 2012 2013 2014.
- Concussion without loss of consciousness
- Concussion wo LOC
- Concussion with mental confusion or disorientation, without loss of consciousness
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.0X0A Concussion without loss of consciousness, initial encounter