2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 850.0
Concussion with no loss of consciousness
- Short description: Concussion w/o coma.
- ICD-9-CM 850.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 850.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 850.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 850.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.0X0A Concussion without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- Concussion without loss of consciousness
- Concussion wo LOC
- Concussion with mental confusion or disorientation, without loss of consciousness