2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 836.3
Dislocation of patella closed
- Short description: Dislocat patella-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 836.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 836.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 836.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 836.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S83.006A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified patella, initial encounter
- Closed dislocation knee, patella
- Closed left lateral patella dislocation
- Closed left patella dislocation
- Closed right lateral patella dislocation
- Closed right patella dislocation
- Closed traumatic dislocation of patellofemoral joint
- Left lateral patella dislocation
- Left lateral patella subluxation
- Left patella dislocation
- Left patella subluxation
- Right lateral patella dislocation
- Right lateral patella subluxation
- Right patella dislocation
- Right patella subluxation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 836.3
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8
- patella (closed) 836.3