2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 836.3
Dislocation of patella, closed
- Short description: Dislocat patella-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 836.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 836.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Closed dislocation knee, patella
- Closed traumatic dislocation of patellofemoral joint
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S83.006A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified patella, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 836.3
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8
- patella (closed) 836.3