2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 832.00
Closed dislocation of elbow unspecified site
- Short description: Dislocat elbow NOS-close.
- ICD-9-CM 832.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 832.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 832.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 832.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S53.006A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified radial head, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S53.106A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified ulnohumeral joint, initial encounter
- Closed dislocation of elbow
- Closed left elbow dislocation
- Closed left radial head dislocation
- Closed right elbow dislocation
- Closed right radial head dislocation
- Closed traumatic dislocation of elbow joint
- Left elbow dislocation
- Left elbow subluxation
- Left radial head dislocation
- Right elbow dislocation
- Right elbow subluxation
- Right radial head dislocation