2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 831.00
Closed dislocation of shoulder unspecified site
- Short description: Disloc shoulder NOS-clos.
- ICD-9-CM 831.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 831.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 831.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 831.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Closed dislocation of shoulder
- Closed left shoulder dislocation
- Closed right shoulder dislocation
- Closed traumatic dislocation of joint of shoulder region
- Dislocation of shoulder
- dislocation of shoulder joint
- Left shoulder dislocation
- Left shoulder subluxation
- Right shoulder dislocation
- Right shoulder subluxation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S43.006A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified shoulder joint, initial encounter