2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 831.00
Closed dislocation of shoulder unspecified site
- Short description: Disloc shoulder NOS-clos.
- ICD-9-CM 831.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 831.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 831.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 831.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S43.006A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified shoulder joint, initial encounter
- Closed dislocation of shoulder
- Closed left shoulder dislocation
- Closed right shoulder dislocation
- Closed traumatic dislocation of joint of shoulder region
- Dislocation of shoulder
- dislocation of shoulder joint
- Left shoulder dislocation
- Left shoulder subluxation
- Right shoulder dislocation
- Right shoulder subluxation