2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 808.8
Unspecified closed fracture of pelvis
- Short description: Pelvic fracture NOS-clos.
- ICD-9-CM 808.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 808.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 808.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 808.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S32.9XXA Fracture of unspecified parts of lumbosacral spine and pelvis, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of pelvis
- Closed FX of pelvis
- Fracture of pelvis
- Pelvic fracture
- Pelvic fx
- Pelvis fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 808.8
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- pelvis, pelvic (bone(s)) (with visceral injury) (closed) 808.8