2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 808.9
Unspecified open fracture of pelvis
- Short description: Pelvic fracture NOS-open.
- ICD-9-CM 808.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 808.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 808.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 808.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S32.9XXB Fracture of unspecified parts of lumbosacral spine and pelvis, initial encounter for open fracture
- Open fracture of pelvis
- Open pelvic fx
- Pelvis fracture