2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.3
Excessive blood level of alcohol
- Short description: Excess blood-alcohol lev.
- ICD-9-CM 790.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 790.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 790.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 790.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R78.0 Finding of alcohol in blood
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 790.3
- Excess, excessive, excessively
- alcohol level in blood 790.3
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- alcohol in blood 790.3