2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.6
Swelling mass or lump in chest
- Short description: Chest swelling/mass/lump.
- ICD-9-CM 786.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 786.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 786.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 786.6: 2012 2013 2014.
- Chest mass
- Chest swelling
- Chest wall mass
- Hilar lung mass
- Hilar mass
- Lung mass
- Mass does not move with respiration
- Mass moves with respiration
- Mass of anterior mediastinum
- Mass of chest wall
- Mass of hilum
- Mass of mediastinum
- Mass of respiratory structure
- Mass of thoracic structure
- Mediastinal mass
- Subcutaneous mass of chest wall
- Swelling of respiratory structure
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R22.2 Localized swelling, mass and lump, trunk