2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.6
Swelling, mass, or lump in chest
- Short description: Chest swelling/mass/lump.
- ICD-9-CM 786.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 786.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 786.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 786.6: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R22.2 Localized swelling, mass and lump, trunk
- Chest mass
- Chest swelling
- Chest wall mass
- Hilar lung mass
- Hilar mass
- Lung mass
- Mass does not move with respiration
- Mass moves with respiration
- Mass of anterior mediastinum
- Mass of chest wall
- Mass of hilum
- Mass of mediastinum
- Mass of respiratory structure
- Mass of thoracic structure
- Mediastinal mass
- Subcutaneous mass of chest wall
- Swelling of respiratory structure