2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 784.41
- ICD-9-CM 784.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 784.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 784.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 784.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R49.1 Aphonia
- Voice disturbance, aphonia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 784.41
- Aphonia 784.41
- organic 784.41
- voice (see also Aphonia) 784.41
- loss (see also Aphonia) 784.41