2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.12
Meconium aspiration with respiratory symptoms
- Short description: Meconium asp w resp symp.
- ICD-9-CM 770.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 770.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 770.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.12: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P24.01 Meconium aspiration with respiratory symptoms
- Meconium aspiration pneumonia
- Meconium aspiration pneumonitis
- Meconium aspiration syndrome NOS
- Use additional code to identify any secondary pulmonary hypertension (416.8), if applicable