2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 480.8
Pneumonia due to other virus not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Viral pneumonia NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 480.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 480.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 480.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 480.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J12.89 Other viral pneumonia
- Bronchopneumonia due to Human metapneumovirus
- Hantanvirus pulmonary syndrome
- Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome
- Human metapneumovirus bronchopneumonia
- Human metapneumovirus pneumonia
- Mononuclear interstitial pneumonia
- Pneumonia due to Human metapneumovirus