2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 760.9
Unspecified maternal condition affecting fetus or newborn
- Short description: Maternal cond NOS aff NB.
- ICD-9-CM 760.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 760.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 760.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 760.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P00.9 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by unspecified maternal condition
- Fetus or newborn affected by maternal condition
- Newborn affected by maternal condition
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 760.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- maternal, unrelated to pregnancy NEC, affecting fetus or newborn 760.9
- Maternal condition, affecting fetus or newborn
- disease NEC 760.9