2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 756.54
Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia of bone
- Short description: Polyostotic fibros dyspl.
- ICD-9-CM 756.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 756.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 756.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 756.54: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q78.1 Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 756.54
- Dysplasia - see also Anomaly
- polyostotic fibrous 756.54
- Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia 756.54