2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 739.3
Nonallopathic lesions of lumbar region not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Somat dysfunc lumbar reg.
- ICD-9-CM 739.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 739.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 739.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 739.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M99.03 Segmental and somatic dysfunction of lumbar region
- Lumbar mass
- Lumbar somatic dysfunction
- Lumbar spine inflamed
- Non-allopathic lesion lumbar region
- Nonallopathic lesion of lumbar region
- Nonallopathic lesion of lumbosacral region
- Nonallopathic lesion of the lumbar region
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction of lumbar region
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction, lumbar region
- Somatic dysfunction of lumbar region