2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 739.8
Nonallopathic lesions of rib cage not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Somat dysfunc rib cage.
- ICD-9-CM 739.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 739.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 739.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 739.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M99.08 Segmental and somatic dysfunction of rib cage
- Depressed rib
- Exhalation rib dysfunction
- Inhalation rib dysfunction
- Nonallopathic lesion of costochondral region
- Nonallopathic lesion of costovertebral region
- Nonallopathic lesion of rib cage
- Nonallopathic lesion of sternochondral region
- Nonallopathic lesion of the rib cage
- Non-allopathic lesion rib cage
- Rib somatic dysfunction
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction of rib cage
- Somatic dysfunction of rib cage
- Costochondral region
- Costovertebral region
- Sternochondral region