2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.5
Other acquired deformity of back or spine
- Short description: Other acq back deformity.
- ICD-9-CM 738.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 738.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 738.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M99.83 Other biomechanical lesions of lumbar region
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M99.84 Other biomechanical lesions of sacral region
- Acquired deformity of spine
- Cervical spine deformity
- Deformity of cervical vertebra
- Deformity of joint of thoracic spine
- Deformity of lumbar spine
- Deformity of spine
- Deformity of spine due to injury
- Deformity of spine, acquired
- Deformity of thoracic spine
- Deformity of thoracic vertebra
- Finding of form of lumbar spine
- Flatback syndrome
- Flatback syndrome of lumbar region
- Flatback syndrome of lumbar spine
- Flatback syndrome of lumbosacral region
- Flatback syndrome of lumbosacral spine
- Flatback syndrome of thoracolumbar region
- Flatback syndrome of thoracolumbar spine
- Rotational deformity of thoracic spine
- Vertical spinal deviation