2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.41
Genu valgum (acquired)
- Short description: Genu valgum.
- ICD-9-CM 736.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 736.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.069 Valgus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified knee
- Acquired bilat genu valgum
- Acquired bilateral genu valgum
- Acquired genu valgum
- Acquired genu valgum, both sides
- Acquired left genu valgum
- Acquired right genu valgum
- Acquired valgus deformity of left knee
- Acquired valgus deformity of right knee
- Genu valgum, acquired
- Genu valgum, acquired (knock knees)
- Knee joint valgus deformity
- Valgus deformity of knee
- Valgus deformity of L knee
- Valgus deformity of left knee
- Valgus deformity of R knee
- Valgus deformity of right knee
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.41
- introrsum (acquired) 736.41
- valgum (acquired) (knock-knee) 736.41
- Knock-knee (acquired) 736.41