2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.07
Club hand acquired
- Short description: Club hand, acquired.
- ICD-9-CM 736.07 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.07 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 736.07.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.07: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.529 Acquired clubhand, unspecified hand
- Acquired bilat club hand
- Acquired bilateral club hand
- Acquired bilateral clubhand
- Acquired club hand
- Acquired club hand of L hand
- Acquired club hand of left hand
- Acquired club hand of R hand
- Acquired club hand of right hand
- Acquired clubhand
- Acquired left club hand
- Acquired left clubhand
- Acquired right club hand
- Acquired right clubhand
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.07
- Club hand (congenital) 754.89
- acquired 736.07