2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.06
Claw hand (acquired)
- Short description: Claw hand.
- ICD-9-CM 736.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 736.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.06: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.519 Acquired clawhand, unspecified hand
- Acquired bilat claw hand
- Acquired bilateral claw hand
- Acquired claw deformity of left hand
- Acquired claw deformity of right hand
- Acquired claw hand
- Acquired claw hand, L
- Acquired claw hand, R
- Acquired left claw hand
- Acquired right claw hand
- Claw hand acquired
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.06
- Clawhand (acquired) 736.06
- Deformity 738.9
- Main en griffe (acquired) 736.06