2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 625.6
Stress incontinence female
- Short description: Fem stress incontinence.
- ICD-9-CM 625.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 625.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 625.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 625.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N39.3 Stress incontinence (female) (male)
- Female stress incontinence
- Female urinary stress incontinence
- Female urinary stress incontinence (leakage of urine)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 625.6
- Incontinence 788.30
- stress (female) 625.6
- Urine, urinary - see also condition