2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 625.6
Stress incontinence female
- Short description: Fem stress incontinence.
- ICD-9-CM 625.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 625.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 625.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 625.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Female stress incontinence
- Female urinary stress incontinence
- Female urinary stress incontinence (leakage of urine)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N39.3 Stress incontinence (female) (male)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 625.6
- Incontinence 788.30
- stress (female) 625.6
- Urine, urinary - see also condition