2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.6
- ICD-9-CM 307.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 307.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F98.0 Enuresis not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- Diurnal only enuresis
- Enuresis functional
- Enuresis, primary (bed-wetting)
- Enuresis, primary, functional
- Enuresis, secondary, functional
- Functional enuresis
- Nocturnal AND diurnal enuresis
- Non-organic enuresis
- Non-organic primary enuresis
- Non-organic secondary enuresis
- Primary functional enuresis
- Psychogenic urinary incontinence
- Secondary functional enuresis
- enuresis of unspecified cause (788.3)
- Enuresis (primary) (secondary) of nonorganic origin