2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 557.9
Unspecified vascular insufficiency of intestine
- Short description: Vasc insuff intest NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 557.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 557.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 557.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 557.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Ischemic colitis
- Vascular insufficiency of intestine
- Alimentary pain due to vascular insufficiency
- Ischemic colitis, enteritis, or enterocolitis NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K55.9 Vascular disorder of intestine, unspecified