2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 557.9
Unspecified vascular insufficiency of intestine
- Short description: Vasc insuff intest NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 557.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 557.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 557.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 557.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K55.9 Vascular disorder of intestine, unspecified
- Ischemic colitis
- Vascular insufficiency of intestine
- Alimentary pain due to vascular insufficiency
- Ischemic colitis, enteritis, or enterocolitis NOS