2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 424.99
Other endocarditis valve unspecified
- Short description: Endocarditis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 424.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 424.99 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 424.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 424.99: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I38 Endocarditis, valve unspecified
- Fungal endocarditis
- Heart valve disorder
- Immobile heart valve
- Mycotic endocarditis
- Myxoid transformation of cardiac valve
- Rickettsial endocarditis
- Viral endocarditis
- Any condition classifiable to 424.90 with specified cause, except rheumatic