2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 424.91
Endocarditis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Endocarditis in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 424.91 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 424.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 424.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 424.91: 2012 2013 2014.
- Endocarditis associated with another disorder
- Endocarditis due to systemic lupus erythematosus
- Endocarditis in sle
- Endocarditis in sle (systemic lupus erythematosus)
- Listerial endocarditis
- Nonbacterial verrucal endocardiosis
- Q fever endocarditis
- SLE w endocarditis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (sle) with endocarditis
- Tuberculosis of endocardium
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I39 Endocarditis and heart valve disorders in diseases classified elsewhere