2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 423.2
- Short description: Constrictiv pericarditis.
- ICD-9-CM 423.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 423.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 423.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 423.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I31.1 Chronic constrictive pericarditis
- CONSTRICTIVE PERICARDITIS
- Concato's disease
- Pick's disease of heart (and liver)