2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 416.2
Chronic pulmonary embolism
- Short description: Chr pulmonary embolism.
- ICD-9-CM 416.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 416.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 416.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 416.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I27.82 Chronic pulmonary embolism
- CHRONIC PULMONARY EMBOLISM
- Pulmonary embolism, chronic
- personal history of pulmonary embolism (V12.51)
- Use additional code, if applicable, for associated long-term (current) use of anticoagulants (V58.61)