2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 416.2
Chronic pulmonary embolism
- ICD-9-CM 416.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 416.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- CHRONIC PULMONARY EMBOLISM
- Pulmonary embolism, chronic
- personal history of pulmonary embolism (V12.55)
- Use additional code, if applicable, for associated long-term (current) use of anticoagulants (V58.61)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I27.82 Chronic pulmonary embolism