2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.22
Mixed hearing loss, bilateral
- Short description: Mixed hearing loss,bilat.
- ICD-9-CM 389.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 389.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 389.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 389.22: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H90.6 Mixed conductive and sensorineural hearing loss, bilateral
- Bilat mixed hearing loss
- Both sides mixed hearing loss
- Mixed conductive and sensorineural hearing loss, bilateral