2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.10
Sensorineural hearing loss unspecified
- Short description: Sensorneur hear loss NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 389.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 389.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 389.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 389.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H90.5 Unspecified sensorineural hearing loss
- Autoimmune sensorineural hearing loss
- Hearing loss, sensorineural
- Hearing loss, sensorineural, autoimmune
- Hearing loss, sensorineural, high frequency
- High frequency deafness
- High frequency sensorineural hearing loss
- Sensorineural hearing loss