2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.9
Unspecified vertiginous syndromes and labyrinthine disorders
- Short description: Vertiginous synd NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 386.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 386.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 386.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 386.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H81.93 Unspecified disorder of vestibular function, bilateral
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H83.93 Unspecified disease of inner ear, bilateral
- Vertiginous syndrome
- Vertiginous syndrome (spinning sensation)